STEVEN V. KLIPPERT, MD, DABPM
Dr. Klippert has cared for patients in Idaho Falls for the past 20 years. He loves the outdoors, backpacking, horse riding & camping. When he is not in the office, he can be found with a camera in his hand, gardening, baking sour dough artisan breads, or enjoying activities with his family. He has a marvelous talent for grilling tasty meats, like ribs and steak!
Dr. Klippert has successfully completed rigorous examination testing and has earned certification as Diplomate of the American Board of Pain Medicine.
• Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University - Chicago, Illinois; Doctor of Medicine
• Idaho State University - Pocatello, Idaho;
Bachelor's of Science
• Internship: Northwestern University Affiliated Hospitals - Chicago, Illinois; General Surgery
• Residency: Cleveland Clinic Foundation - Cleveland, Ohio; Anesthesiology
• Board Certified - American Board of Anesthesiology
• Diplomate - American Board of Pain Medicine
Diplomate-American Board of Lifestyle Medicine
It is my aspiration to render care in my pain management practice that will inspire personal dedication by my patients, as well as their family and friends to achieve meaningful lifestyle changes that will contribute, along with therapies and treatments I can provide, to enable them to have happy productive lives.